Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 6300 Shreveport Hwy, Pineville, LA 71360
Phone: (318) 640-6699
- turned_in_notHealth Score83 out of 100
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
We had dinner here last night! We got the fried mushrooms to start and then the 2 meat dinners. I had the fried alligator and fish and my wife had the grilled and fried shrimp! Everything was really good and the waitress was very attentive! We will be back!
Very friendly people working here.
But food is mostly all fried.
Duck does not taste like duck.
Only good thing is the fried green tomatoes.
Oysters were good. Corn was cold if it had been warm it could have been very tasty. Onion rings were awesome. All in all over priced I feel.
Not a bad spot for some fried seafood but also nothing special. The shrimp were really good, the fried gator and fried oysters were bland and didn't taste like much of anything except batter. Chive potatoes were more of a potato salad with a lot of mayo in them. I would come back, but I would probably go with the fried shrimp only next time with a different side. The service was great!
Not a fancy restaurant but the food is exceptional. Michelle our server was friendly and eager to serve. Worth a stop. Excellent!